The process adopted for any set of water treatment system, which depends on the quality of water resources and the purpose of water utilization. Any chosen processes can basically be divided into three parts: pretreatment, advanced treatment, and terminal treatment. The pretreatment system is generally comprised of mult-media filters, active carbon filters, softener, Fe/Mn removal filters with functions of ultra- and micro-filtration. Advanced treatment includes membrane processing and ionic exchange. The terminal treatment includes ozone, UV method, and mixed bed polisher EDI or CDI processing. The current water treatment system is mainly applicable to water supply for food and beverage production, fermentation and saccharification of beer, production of boiler feed, ultra pure water for electrical industry and water for injection. Other applications include urban water supply and drainage system, municipal and industrial wastewater treatment and seawater desalinization system.
MeChanical (Multi-Media) Filters
Mechanical filtration system makes use of different filtering media, such as quartz sand, anthracite and manganese sand, which can filter fine particles, suspended matters and visible precipitates and dirt with diameters above 1-4mm existing in the original water if used together with special filtering equipments.
This filtration system is also installed with well-functioning protection devices and monitoring instruments, enabling back purge that can quickly remove pollutants like dirt while consuming less water.
Water Treatment System
Use: water for food and beverage processing, purified drinking water, mineral water, mineralized water etc.
Water treatment system includes multi-media filter, active carbon filter, softener, iron-manganese removal filter, ultrafiltration, microfiltration, etc. Membrane technologies include RO membrane, Ion exchange method. The sterilization includes Ozone or UV sterilization and reverse osmosis-mixed bed demineralizing system and EDI or CDI treatment.
* Water for food & beverage processing, treated, purified drinking water, mineral water, mineralized water, beverages blending water, beer, liquor, health care products.
* Brackish water and sea water desalination
* water for electronic industry, water for washing electronic components such as integrated circuit, silicon wafer, display tubes, etc.
* water supply for boilers
* water for pharmaceutical industry
* condense and recycle useful substances from the aqueous solution during the industrial production.
* other pure water, ultra-pure water equipment not mentioned